Join now

FREE Weekly Language Exchange (Bogotá)

I'd like to invite everyone to a FREE intercultural event that brings together travelers, expats and locals alike every Tuesday to practice different languages and make new friends from around the world!!

Gringo Tuesdays takes place weekly at a bar in Zona Rosa called La VIlla (Cra 14a # Protected content was created by a group of Expats living in Bogota who saw the need for a Tuesday night alternative to go out and also offer something unlike anything yet seen in the city.

The event is free, and from Protected content you will find facilitated language groups of English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and more, and people talking and practicing at all levels! Or if you just want to relax and catch up with old and new friends there are Happy Hour prices at the bar with 2x1 beers and $10,000 cocktails. Then at 10pm the DJ comes on spinning an International mix and the party kicks off until 3am.

You can find more info on the event here - Protected content

Also, for anyone that wants to get together an Internations group to come and check out the event for the first time, let me know and I can put your name down for a free welcome drink!! You can write me at Protected content :)

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners