Join now

Furnished Apartment Chapinero Good Price (Bogotá)

Hi all,
My wife and I are going back to Canada on June 29th and I'm looking for someone to rent my apartment from me for the remainder of the year, until January. We are located on Calle 66 with 11, which is really close to a lot of restaurants and good areas. Close to Transmilenio. Overall great area.
Price includes Rent, Administration, Electricity, Water, Cable TV, 30MG Wifi Internet, Land Line Telephone and the building has a doorman/security. We also have a cleaning lady who comes once per week and she charges $30,000, if you'd like that service. If you have a vehicle, I rent a space across the street in another building for $90,000 per month which you could arrange to rent as well.
The apartment is furnished. You can check out pictures below. Price is non-negotiable as I'm simply covering my expenses here and not making any money.
Send me a message or contact me on Whatsapp at Protected content

Another option could be signing a new year contract with the rental agency and basically taking over the apartment. This would be a little cheaper but you'd have to get furniture and what not. Plus you would need a cosigner.