FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE MAY 1st FOR $820,000 COP + WATER/ELECTRICITY IN PARQUE EL VIRREY
20 Mega Internet + Maid 1x Week Included
(Me puedes escribir en español)
Contact: Protected content for pictures.
A cheap room in a large four-bedroom apartment in what I consider the safest and best located area in the city.
For reference, a two-bedroom apartment in this area normally costs between 2.4-5 million pesos.
- The catch: It is an older apartment.
- Four bedroom apartment + study: Me, you, and two others.
- Location. Cra 19 with Calle 86. Estrato 5.
- Common areas furnished with fully equipped kitchen.
- Three bathrooms. The big one is shared between us two. The other two roommates have their own bathroom.
Lots of soldiers just across the street from the apartment. Better than a security guard: They have assault rifles and are paid for by public money.
—Within Walking Distance: 10 Minutes—
Parque el Virrey. Zona-T. Calle 85 Transmilenio. Metro, 1 block away. Two Carullas. Two Surtifruvers. All sorts of restaurants and night clubs.
—Walking Distance: 20 Minutes—
Parque 93. Unilago
- I'm pretty relaxed about most things and you'll be left alone.
- There's no gender, racial, nationality, or sexual-preference discrimination.
- Boyfriends or girlfriends are allowed to stay over, but keep it reasonable.
- Where I am more anal is paying the rent and bills promptly, keeping the common areas clean, all dishes are on the drying rack before going to sleep, and maintaining apartment security.
- I've had five years of drama-free-living and I plan to keep it that way. Respect each other's property. No passive aggression. If there's a problem, mention it.
- This is not a party apartment, though they will be permitted as long as they we are respectful to the neighbors.
- Drug Policy. In general, no.
- Waking hours for me are about Protected content in the morning and I go to bed between Protected content night.
RENT, BILLS and DEPOSIT
- The rent will be $820,000 per month, paid by the 4th of each month. This will increase slightly on a yearly basis, depending on changes in inflation.
- If you take the apartment in the middle of the month, this amount will be pro-rated accordingly.
- To confirm the apartment, a deposit of $1,000,000 will be required. This deposit will be given back, minus damages, on the day you leave. You'll still need to pay the final month's rent.
- I'm keeping this rate low so that I have more options in selecting an ideal roommate.