Join now

FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE MAY 1st -- PARQUE EL VIRR (Bogotá)

FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE MAY 1st FOR $820,000 COP + WATER/ELECTRICITY IN PARQUE EL VIRREY

20 Mega Internet + Maid 1x Week Included

(Me puedes escribir en español)

A cheap room in a large four-bedroom apartment in what I consider the safest and best located area in the city.

For reference, a two-bedroom apartment in this area normally costs between 2.4-5 million pesos.

THE APARTMENT

- The catch: It is an older apartment.
- Four bedroom apartment + study: Me, you, and two others.
- Location. Cra 19 with Calle 86. Estrato 5.
- Common areas furnished with fully equipped kitchen.
- Three bathrooms. The big one is shared between us two. The other two roommates have their own bathroom.

THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Lots of soldiers just across the street from the apartment. Better than a security guard: They have assault rifles and are paid for by public money.
—Within Walking Distance: 10 Minutes—
Parque el Virrey. Zona-T. Calle 85 Transmilenio. Metro, 1 block away. Two Carullas. Two Surtifruvers. All sorts of restaurants and night clubs.
—Walking Distance: 20 Minutes—
Parque 93. Unilago

RULES
- I'm pretty relaxed about most things and you'll be left alone.
- There's no gender, racial, nationality, or sexual-preference discrimination.
- Boyfriends or girlfriends are allowed to stay over, but keep it reasonable.
- Where I am more anal is paying the rent and bills promptly, keeping the common areas clean, all dishes are on the drying rack before going to sleep, and maintaining apartment security.
- I've had five years of drama-free-living and I plan to keep it that way. Respect each other's property. No passive aggression. If there's a problem, mention it.
- This is not a party apartment, though they will be permitted as long as they we are respectful to the neighbors.
- Drug Policy. In general, no.
- Waking hours for me are about Protected content in the morning and I go to bed between Protected content night.
RENT, BILLS and DEPOSIT
- The rent will be $820,000 per month, paid by the 4th of each month. This will increase slightly on a yearly basis, depending on changes in inflation.
- If you take the apartment in the middle of the month, this amount will be pro-rated accordingly.
- To confirm the apartment, a deposit of $1,000,000 will be required. This deposit will be given back, minus damages, on the day you leave. You'll still need to pay the final month's rent.
- I'm keeping this rate low so that I have more options in selecting an ideal roommate.

Bogotá Forum