Join now

Furnished room near Parque el Virrey (Bogotá)

· AVAILABLE: January 10, Protected content
· NEIGHBORHOOD: Antiguo Country, Estrato 5

/ ABOUT US /

Hello! We’re Natalie (Colombian), James (Canadian), and Adolfo (Colombian) with our two dogs Winston and Franklin. We’re entrepreneurial-types who have one room available to rent in our large apartment located near Parque el Virrey, which is close to everything, meaning you rarely need a cab.

/ LOCATION /

We’re two blocks away from Parque el Virrey, which is an amazing location because everything is so close that you can walk, bike or even take a scooter to your destination. It’s also a central point for Ubers and Taxis, so you’re rarely waiting too long to get one.

· PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: The Calle 85 Transmilenio station is 3 minutes away. Cabs and Ubers are always close.
· MALLS: Andino, Retiro, Atlantis Plaza, etc.
· GROCERIES: Metro, Carulla, D1, Ara, etc.
· RESTAURANTS and BARS: You can get almost any type of cuisine.
· GYMS: Crossfit, Smart Fit, Spinning Center, Jiu-Jitsu, etc.
· PARKS: Parque el Virrey is 2 blocks away. Also, every Sunday morning, there is the Ciclovia event where they close off the main arteries and you can go running and cycling. Parque 93 is 10 minutes away on foot.

/ APARTMENT /

It isn’t much to look at from the outside. But on the inside, you can see that it’s spacious, with hammocks, large reclining couches, making it ideal for having company over.

· APARTMENT SIZE: Protected content
· BEDROOMS: 3
· BATHROOMS: 3 (Really 2, because nobody uses the third one)
· KITCHEN: Fully Equipped. We like to cook.
· PARKING SPACE: No.
· INTERNET: Protected content mega.
· MAID SERVICE: Once every Wednesday.
· LAUNDRY: Washer & Dryer
· STORAGE ROOM: Yes
· OFFICE SPACE: Yes

/ RENT /

The Parque el Virrey area is one of the more expensive areas in the city. No way to get around that. But when compared to similar apartments in the area, you’ll find it’s relatively cheap.

· RENT: $740,500 plus utilities and other expenses, which means you can expect to pay around $810, Protected content / month.
· SECURITY DEPOSIT: $740,500

/ APARTMENT NORMS /

A bare minimum of rules to keep a happy, drama-free, home.

· RENT DUE: 4th of each month.
· CLEANLINESS: Keep the common areas clean. Do the dishes immediately.
· CONSIDERATE: Common sense really. Just be respectful and be careful that you’re not too noisy when others are sleeping.
· COMMON GOODS: Incidental expenses, such as olive oil and paper towels, are equally divided. If you purchase something for the apartment, let us know, and it will be deducted from next month’s rent.
· GUESTS: They can stay over. Just keep it reasonable.

/ IF YOU’RE INTERESTED /

We’ll be interviewing a few people. Just send me a private message or email me at Protected content

I'm not able to share pictures here, so feel free to contact me at Protected content

We’ll schedule a time for you to come down and visit. If everything checks out, the room will be yours once the deposit is paid.

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners