Furnished Room Near Parque El Virrey - $890,000 (Bogotá)
· AVAILABLE: November 1st, Protected content
· NEIGHBORHOOD: Antiguo Country, Estrato 5
Hello! We’re Natalie (Colombian), James (Canadian) and Agustín (Colombian). We’re entrepreneurial-types who have one room available to rent in our large apartment located near Parque el Virrey, which is close to everything, meaning you rarely need a cab.
Don't worry, even though there's three people, it's very large and doesn't feel crowded at all. Also, we keep everything super clean.
We’re two blocks away from Parque el Virrey, which is an amazing location because everything is so close that you can walk, bike to your destination.
· PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: The Calle 85 Transmilenio station is 3 minutes away. Cabs and Ubers are always close.
· MALLS: Andino, Retiro, Atlantis Plaza, etc.
· GROCERIES: Metro, Carulla, D1, Ara, etc.
· RESTAURANTS and BARS: You can get almost any type of cuisine.
It isn’t much to look at from the outside. But on the inside, you can see that it’s spacious, with hammocks, large reclining couches, making it ideal for having company over.
· APARTMENT SIZE: Protected content (it’s pretty big)
· BEDROOMS: 3
· BATHROOMS: 3 (Really 2, because nobody uses the third one)
· KITCHEN: Fully Equipped. We like to cook.
· PARKING SPACE: No.
· INTERNET: Protected content . (INCLUDED)
· MAID SERVICE: Once every Wednesday (INCLUDED)
· LAUNDRY: Washer & Dryer
· STORAGE ROOM: Yes
· OFFICE SPACE: Yes
The Parque el Virrey area is one of the more expensive areas in the city. No way to get around that. But when compared to similar apartments in the area, you’ll find it’s relatively cheap.
· RENT: $890,000 plus the cost of natural gas, electricity and water, which are divided equally among everybody.
· SECURITY DEPOSIT: $890,000, to be returned on the day you leave the apartment, minus damages.
A bare minimum of rules to keep a happy, drama-free, home:
· RENT DUE: 4th of each month.
· CLEANLINESS: Keep the common areas clean. Do the dishes immediately.
· CONSIDERATE: Common sense really. Just be respectful and be careful that you’re not too noisy when others are sleeping.
· COMMON GOODS: Incidental expenses, such as olive oil and paper towels, are equally divided. If you purchase something for the apartment, let us know, and it will be deducted from next month’s rent.
· GUESTS: They can stay over, but keep it reasonable.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED
Just send me a private message or email me at Protected content
We’ll schedule a time for you to come down and visit. If everything checks out, the room will be yours once the deposit is paid.