Join now

I need your help!!! (Bogotá)

Views

hola,como estas? I have been living in Colombia for 10 years, I am undertaking a project to to rescue a beautiful region surrounded bogota has been involved in the Colombian conflict for more than 50 years. Its a very rich region in archeology, history, coffee farms, gastronomy, ecology, and more and nobody even knows. My project is very important because I want to work with the local community. December 3rd I will launch the project for stremming to the world from the center of the region. I have the support of local authorities, and I want to invite you. If you cannt come, you can help us and follow us from social networks if you like. It would be an honor, let me know, Also we want to envite you for a trip to that region in november, it willbe almost free, I will provide transportation and you could help me with a tip to the localhacienda cafetera and meals. it willbe a great change to discover yourself what are we missing. if you are interested please contact me this is my whassap Protected content Greetings

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners