Join now

Interns Wanted for Rockstart Colombia (Bogotá)

We are ROCKSTART: a young, dynamic and international startup machine. Our goal is to support the growth of startups in their first Protected content . We are looking for high-potential and ambitious students to join our team as Interns in Communications, Legal, and Project Management. In this internship, you will work with our Web & Mobile Accelerator team in Bogotá as we launch our first program here in Colombia. Depending on your specialization, your responsibilities may include,: Creating marketing and promotional materials; Supporting the Web & Mobile team operationally on a daily bases, Drafting/modifying contracts and other official documentation, Reporting on expenses and budgets, and/or Events Coordination.
“For me, Rockstart captures perfectly the momentum of what bright minds can do today when the desire to act is bigger than the fear of failure. You, as a Rockstart team member, get all the means and chances to express yourself because every email you write, any call you make, any spreadsheet you work on, and any meeting you attend adds up to the well-being and prosperity of the global startup society. I get goosebumps every day I enter Rockstart office because I expect the day to be demanding but thrilling to live through.” Monika Dainytė about her sourcing Internship in Protected content .
Requirements: As an intern at Rockstart, we expect flexibility and a diverse set of skills from your side. You would describe yourself as eager, energized, analytical, structured, an all-rounder and a great communicator. Next to this we require: A special interest and/or experience in technology; Being able to work with data; Fluency in English and Spanish; A ton of enthusiasm for Rockstart’s mission in supporting the best startups.
Bonus points: we would love our interns to bring something extra to the table, so we encourage you to mention in your response any special knowledge or experience that in your opinion is very valuable for Rockstart.
To apply, please contact Deia Joél Nourse, Protected content .

Job Title(s): Intern, Communications, Legal, Project Management
Hours per week: 25
Duration: 2 month Learning contract, with the possibility of renewal
Start: ASAP Availability
Remuneration: Monthly Stipend,

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners