Join now

Inverted Podcast - New From Colombia (Bogotá)

As a British/German expat finding myself in Colombia now again after ten Years of venturing around the world, I think a podcast would be a great way for you to discover Colombia along with me. Although it will not always cover Colombia it will be influenced by this awesome country in one way or another.

Full info here: Protected content

As an avid podcast listener I take inspiration from my favourite podcasts. These podcasts being namely, Richard McColl's excellent Colombia Calling, TorrentFreaks's Steal This Show, Snow Plow Show (by The Phone Losers of America), and lastly The Milo Yiannopoulos Show for thought. All offer excellent content of which I hope some will rub-off onto my own podcast.

I have a particular interest in soundscapes. With each show I will make an effort to capture the interesting sounds around me. Whilst I have basic recording equipment (a Sony Z5 smartphone), I will be recording in stereo at a high bit rate with high sensitivity gain. Compared to the present recordings, I have a plan to include a large variety of topics that will be covered in more structured episodes. I will move around a number of interesting topics and record in various different locations.

My Inverted Podcast is easily accessible by a number of popular avenues. iTunes ( Protected content ) and RSS ( Protected content ) feeds are ready for you. More information and show notes are available over at stuartoswald.com/podcast. Please could you help me in sharing this posts as far and wide as possible. Of course let me know of what you think is good or bad and what I should include.

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners