Join now

Looking for a Consulting or Development Job (Bogotá)

Hi everyone,

I’m a Colombian professional with around 10 years of national and international experience. I recently worked with the colombian government as an International Cooperation Adviser with development and human rights projects. I followed a Master2 in Human Rights “international cooperation and humanitarian affairs” and worked as a project advisor for the European Fund in Strasbourg, France. Besides, I have a MBA and worked for Philips in The Netherlands in the area of international business and marketing.

I speak Spanish, English, French and have a basic knowledge of Dutch. I have significant experience as a Chief of international relations, managing international agreements, international cooperation & development projects, missions, funds and partnerships. I also have experience working with international negotiations, research, marketing, communications, innovation and consulting projects.

I’m currently looking for job opportunities, especially regarding the areas of international cooperation, international relations, management, consulting, development, innovation and entrepreneurial projects.

You can read my full profile at Protected content .

Don't hesitate to contact me if my profile is interesting for you or if you know about any opportunity where my profile could be useful.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings!
Cristina Mejía

Bogotá Forum