Join now

Looking for a Graphic Designer? (Bogotá)

My name is Frank Schaap, and I am a dutch graphic designer, with more than 15 years experience in the creative field. Designing corporate identities, magazines, websites, motion graphics and social media campaigns.

I have worked 10 years as a university teacher in different academic institutions in The Netherlands. I have taught design, concepting and new media.

I moved to Bogotá about a year ago, with my wife and son. I am now looking to find a stable job here, and to be able to share my love for art, design and education in my new home, Bogotá.

Amongst my other interests as a new media artist, I love setting up art projects, researching new technologies, and creating video and sound installations. This I have done in the past for various festivals in Holland, and as part of educational projects inspiring younger generations.

I see my being a foreigner living in Colombia as an advantage, since I bring in a different aesthethic -tinged with ‘dutch-design’- to this context.
If you want to see more of my work, feel free to look me up in the following links:

Linkedin (work experience)
Protected content

Behance (design portfolio)
Protected content

Bogotá Forum