Join now

Mentors & Participants for Startup Weekend Bogotá

Hello all,

I’m co-organizer of Startup Weekend Bogotá English Edition, which will be held between the 23rd and 25th of August.

Startup Weekends are amazing entrepreneurship competitions, where people have the opportunity to bring their idea to the event, form teams, work like crazy for 54 hours and launch startups at the very end. Protected content

This event has been held in more than Protected content and Protected content around the world and it’s just plain awesome (btw, the organizers, mentors and judges are all volunteers and this is a non-for-profit grassroots initiative that has the global support of the Kaufmann Foundation, Google for Entrepreneurs, Amazon Web Services, Punto CO, Microsoft and Coca-Cola).

Right now we’re looking for:

1) Mentors (non-native Spanish speakers, please). People who love startups, technology and entrepreneurship and who have relevant experience in those fields. You need to come to the event (either on Saturday or Sunday), listen to the teams’ presentations and give them feedback. We already have a great group of mentors and are looking for about Protected content . If interested, please contact me.

2) Participants. We still have some tickets available, especially for designers and developers. You can register at: Protected content

I’m looking forward to seeing some of you at the event!

Carolina

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners