Join now

Message from Shehla Burney (Bogotá)

Views

Dear Members,

I would like to express my most sincere gratitude for all your messages of good wishes and support. It is a great pleasure for me to serve the expat community in Bogota as Co-Ambassador through the Internations network.

I would also like to thank Andrea for the excellent job done within his role as the Community’s Ambassador. The Internations events in Bogota have been fantastic and have highly contributed to the community’s integration. It is a great opportunity to be able to work with you Andrea.

Please help us expand our network by inviting more expats living in Bogota. We also encourage passive members to participate in the forums and events, since their experiences might be immensely helpful to new expats in the city.

In addition, we invite you to take a look at the recently re-launched groups in Bogota’s Community. You are all more than welcome to join them and participate in their events!

Finally, please feel free to contact me for any questions, comments, suggestions, complaints or coffee!

Your friend,

Shehla

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners