Nutrition&organic,vegan,glutenfree cooking course (Bogotá)
Hi, on next saturday I will teach the basic course of nutrition , organic, vegan and glutenfree cooking, it will be in two sessions: Saturday July 16 and Sunday August 7, from 2:30 to 6 p.m. Full course lasts seven hours , there are participants in the site or by skype (cooking at the same time). You will learn nutrition and self care basis principles, discovering new foods, few used or , in general unknown but with a big nutritional value and we will prepare delicious and fast recipes (ingredients are all natural, not refined nor artificial), most of them have been devolopment by me, to make nutritionally complete a lunch or dinner, these also work as prototypes preparations to learn the structure and basic key steps to make ANY vegetable milk, variety of cakes with different cereals, vegetal burgers with different legumes and seeds, dips, salad dressings, soups, quinua, amaranto, balúes / chachafrutos, miso and seaweeds preparations.
These are the recipes that will prepare, all “friendly” with our body! and very nourishing, natural (not artificial nor refined ingredients) and healthy:
- Sesame milk (the sesame is ten times richer calcium than the cow milk), it´s a prototype recipe to learn how to prepare any vegetable milk (in the coursebook I´ve included more than twenty!)
- Blueberries / pineapple / seasonal fruit cake, vegan, no dairy products included (no eggs, no butter), gluten free and no refined ingredientes; sweetened with organic panela (natural sugar caned product, no refined) or yacon honey (natural sweetener suitable for diabetics) and quinua or kamut flour, I prefer to use quinua to make an organic total gluten free cake but I´ve developed some versions with different cereals (all are detailed in the course book).
- Seasonal alkaline fruit jam with minimal cooking (low temperature) almost raw! To preserve enzymes, with arrowroot (superfood) and natural sweetener (as sugarcane juice or yacon syrup or stevia leaves).
- Chickpea burgers with black quinua flakes, sunflower seeds and oriental spices (such as fenogreco, ginger, turmeric…), optional: wakame seaweeds; as the last recipe this is also an author recipe (mine), prototype to make many types of vegetables burgers, it doesn´t contain flours.
- Quinua croquettes with garlic and coriander, it doesn´t contain flours, only quinua grain and the cooking is in the oven or in a pan with minimal sesame organic oil.
- Oriental whole rice, prepared with spices and seeds
The course's value is $180.000, it includes all: course book Protected content , ingredients and full course (the two sessions).
Registration or more information, email: Protected content or Protected content or phones: Protected content
Facilitator CV Resume:
Counselor, lecturer and teacher in the fields of self-care, conflict /stress management, unconsciousness transformation, emotional alchemy, the experience of the heaven state that is already inside us, conscious creation, nutrition and organic cooking and feminine principle expression; author of three books (one with second international edition) about pedagogy, organic and cooking nutrition and holistic expression of the feminine principle; oriental dance instructor for women using art as a means of transformation to fully develop the feminine principle; professional astrologer; creator and facilitator of fourteen intensive courses, students couch about inner development in CESA (school of business in Bogotá).
Bsc: Industrial Engineer and Mathematician of Los Andes University.