Join now

Room in Capinero Alto - Short stay (Bogotá)

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to rent out a room in my apartment located in Chapinero Alto. The features are:

1 Single bed (it has a pull-out bed underneath in case you have somebody visit).
Ample closet space

Your own bathroom

Access to kitchen and washer

T.V (with Cable and Google Chrome for your Netflix/streaming needs located in the living room

Cleaning service twice a month (if the stay is shorter, cleaning service can be arranged as well)

Prime location: The building is located next to some of the best restaurants in Bogota. It has 2 different gyms within a two-block radius. 3 blocks from Starbucks Gourmet (great for working upstairs). 3 blocks away from Cra 7. Safe and quiet area.

A little about me:
I'm a political scientist currently working in Human Rights and doing a Masters program here in Bogota. I'm from New York City (my family is from Colombia) and grew up in the coffee growing region of Colombia. I work most days from home so i'm around during the day and take evening classes. I'm looking to share the apt with someone who is respectful of it and has an open mind and an adventurous spirit! I am only looking to rent it out until the end of December but we can arrange shorter stays as well.

Monthly: Protected content
Weekly: Protected content
Day: (2 nights min stay Protected content