Join now

Salary Advice? (Bogotá)

Hello! I'd like to re-locate to Bogota (1st choice) or Medellin but don't think my company will allow me to do so. So, I will be looking for positions and want to get an idea of what salary I should be shooting for.

Native Gringo
Protected content of Work Experience
MBA in International Marketing from top school

Currently, I am a Manager/Sr. Manager of Marketing at a Fortune Protected content , Global Protected content (Cisco) and manage a staff of 5 (used to manage a staff of 19). My program directly contributes to $ Protected content in revenue. Web Marketing experience included.

I also have Sales & Business development experience. If I am not able to get a job in technology/software in Marketing. I would consider any positions helping companies expand into the US or grow internationally.

My only problem: My Spanish is at an Advanced Intermediate level. Friends tell me it might take me Protected content of actually living in a Spanish speaking country to be fluent.

Any advice on what annual salary I should expect/ask for with my qualifications (pesos or dollars)?

Any companies that spring to mind that need gringos? English speakers with International experience?

Feel free to message me privately since this might be a sensitive subject. Gracias por todo

Mike

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners