Join now

Selling: Stroller &Capsule, Cot & Changer, Bedding (Bogotá)

Hi All,
I am selling some baby items and I am located in Pontevedra Bogota. All items have photos available. Please send me an email Kate (English or Spanish) Protected content if you are interested and would like more information.
Britax BAgile Black Travel System (stroller, capsule and base). Excellent condition. The stroller is light weight, one button folding, easy to mangage around busy Bogota. I am selling it because now I have the double stroller. It can be found in Pepe Ganga for over $2,000,000 new. SELLING FOR $1,100,000.
Mueble Suizo Junior Cot (includes American Colchones Mattress) and Change Table (Classic Brown Colour). Perfect condition. Hand made furniture with quality materials. Cot has 3 level heights plus a large bottom draw. Change table includes a small plastic cover mattress with train design. To buy new and wait over 60 days for delivery over $2,700,000. SELLING FOR $2,199,999 and available for immediate pick up.
Nojo Jungle Tales 10 piece cot bedding set. This bedding set was imported from USA and is not easily found in Colombia. To buy new and import $240 USD ($730,000COP) SELLING FOR $300.000 Includes the following items: Window Valance, Cot Comforter, Diaper Stacker, 2 Fitted Sheets (dots, block yellow), Cot dust ruffle, Square Security Blanket, 2 Receiving Blankets (cream with small tiger), and Applique Double Sided Fleece Blanket.