Join now

Sponsor a child's gift this Christmas (Bogotá)

Hi everyone!

Sustainable Bogota is collecting gifts for a rural community of coffee growers that is in need of Christmas gifts, and for some of these kids, your gift might be the only one they receive this year. Please take the time to look around the house for toys that your children/cousins/friends might not want or use anymore. If you aren't able to make our meet-up this weekend to drop of your gift, you can still participate by dropping off gifts in la Candelaria from the 18th through the 22nd of December (contact me for details).

We are still missing gifts for the following children. If you would like to sponsor a gift, please select one of the children and post your choice on the wall so that we don't double up. Thanks!

GIRLS
ANGELA TATIANA PULIDO 6 AÑOS
MARIANA SABOGAL 5 AÑOS
DAYANA TIBAVIZCO 5 AÑOS
TATIANA ESPINEL 5 AÑOS
HISACHA TAYAK 1 AÑO
IRIS ESPINEL 1O AÑOS
KARLA PARRA 7 AÑOS
YULIANA MORALES 9 AÑOS

BOYS
JUAN TOCUA 5 AÑOS
FARID PULIDO 4 AÑOS
YEFERSON PULIDO 10 AÑOS
ALONSO GONZALEZ 8 AÑOS
CAMILO POVEDA 8 AÑOS
MARIO RINCON 7 AÑOS
YAMIT SOLORZANO 7 AÑOS

Gift guidelines
- If you are bringing a used toy or clothes (highly encouraged), please make sure it is in good condition and looks new or only gently used
- Bring your gift wrapped with a label that has the child's name on it and who it is from (you!)

* For those who are interested, I have space for 5 people to join me for the gift delivery on December 23rd. Come and meet the community, taste some of the best coffee in the world and see the smiles on the childrens' faces as they open their gifts. We will travel in a private car and share transport costs.

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners