Join now

Tonight! (Bogotá)

Dear All,

So finally… tonight is our night in La Puerta Grande…

It will be a great pleasure to see you all again in this fabulous Spanish evening, which is also our last event of the year. Remember that you can bring your friends along, even if they are not Internations members. Doors will open for us from 5:30 p.m. so we have enough time for socializing before the Flamenco show begins.

This is a special night because we are having our last event with our dear hostesses Carolina Silva and Johana Lopez. Carolina is traveling to Germany to study German and start her master’s degree in Psychology. Johana will depart to Surinam to undertake a Spanish language work project. Please help me wish good luck and thank these fantastic ladies who did an excellent job at the registration point during so many events. And I have to say, ladies: thank you for being our right and left hands during the events and for all the warm welcomes we received from you. We will miss you!

I also want to thank our former Ambassador Andrea Naletto. Andrea, on behalf of the Bogota Community, I want to express our most sincere gratitude for the amazing events you organized during the last year and a half. You are a fantastic and charismatic host, you always made us feel comfortable at the events and made sure we were having a good time. We are immensely grateful for that and we will miss you too!

And dear Members, thank You so much for participating in our Get Togethers during this year! Thank you for your friendship and for the wonderful moments we shared. My best wishes for you and your loved ones during this Christmas time and Happy New Year Protected content !

Ok, no more talking, see you tonight!

Shehla
Your InterNations Ambassador

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners