Join now

***UPDATE TP7 Visa SUCCESS*** (Bogotá)

*******As you will see below, I asked questions about the TP7 Visa - I can now say that I was successful in obtaining the TP7 Visa as an Independent worker, and I also have another friend who was successful in obtaining this as well. The process was very easy and smooth and I had no problems. I highly recommend this visa if you do not want to be tied to a company. If you would like any information about the visa, please feel free to contact me! ******

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the TP 7 visa as of Protected content . I am a community and social development worker and ESL teacher and the companies I am working for (English teaching) cannot give me the paperwork for a work visa. I know there are companies that are issuing visas to their teachers however I need to be able to give time to volunteering and my actual development career and therefore cannot commit the Protected content per week to teaching with one company. I also love the companies I am currently teaching Protected content per week for. Thus, I am looking to obtain an independent work visa (TP 7). Has anyone got one of these in the last few months? Any tips on how to word my statement of work intention?

I would really love any advice or information that any of you have on this.

Thanks in advance!

Cassie.

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners