Very cozy apartment for rent near Park 93 (Bogotá)
Airbnb link: Protected content
The apartment is 63 sq mts, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an integrated kitchen and living room, a washer/dryer spot and a very small terrace. Space is very well distributed around, and location wise is very central to the city's principal attractions.
Looking for short-to-mid term lets (min 3 months). Price: US$ 900/month (admin included, utilities NOT included)
Chicó Navarra is one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Bogotá, and is very well placed to move around town. It is also very safe to walk at night.
Distance from key places:
- Parque 93: 10 minute walk
- Zona T: 35 minute walk, 15 minute ride (depending on traffic)
- World Trade Center: 20 minute walk, 7 minute ride (depending on traffic)
- La Candelaria: 40 minute ride (depending on traffic)
- Zona G: 25 minute ride (depending on traffic)
- Usaquén: 20 minute ride (depending on traffic)
- Closest Transmilenio station: Calle 100
- Car access from Avenida 19, Calle 94 or Autopista Norte. There's currently a major infrastructure work taking place in the intersection of Avenida NQS and Calle 94, which may affect traffic considerably during peak hours.
For more information please call: Protected content