Join now
Log in Join

Visa advice- volunteering at govt office in Bogota (Bogotá)

Hi all,

I am looking to move to Colombia in about a month, and am unsure about which visa to apply for. I will be volunteering at a government office, doing research work. I think this means I can't apply for the TP6 (because that is for volunteers of NGOs), but I am wondering if I can apply for the TP1 (maybe as a "guest to take part in processes and/or activities for the strengthening of research") or the TP3 (maybe as a "foreigner [who] wishes to enter the national territory to be trained in an art or trade").

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks in advance!

Bogotá Forum