Join now

Visual Designer Needed - Digital Nomads (Bogotá)

I am in seek of a visual designer to work on a website design project for a company in the states. I will be the UX designer and there will be another Sr. UX / Project Manager based in New York. While this person does not have to be here in Bogota, I thought it would be cool to work with someone a few days a week on this project. Project engagement begins in mid-July and will go for five weeks. Ping me if interested. Here is the project brief:

Looking for a visual designer who has experience designing corporate websites. The project is a responsive redesign of a website for a large pet supplies brand. We will be creating Protected content templates (for both desktop and mobile) for a WordPress CMS site. The visual designer will have wireframes provided to them, and will be responsible for bringing these pages to life. You will also have access to the UX designer. All visual assets will be provided by client.

This role will not likely be client facing (although you might sit in on a few calls).

There is a very tight timeline, looking to compete this in 5 weeks so it will likely be a full time engagement kicking off in mid July.

Remote ok as long as you are available during US business hours and are available for checkins a few evenings a week EST.

Ideally you have worked with corporate brand guidelines and wireframes and have collaborated with UX designers before.