Join now

VosaVos Household Help and Nanny Service (Bogotá)

Hi All,

After the controversial thread a while ago concerning paying maids in the legally-required way, I did some follow-up research and found a service that can help.

Someone posted a link to Vosovos (Vosavos.com), and I made an appointment with Matteo Cera, the Founder and CEO. Matteo, who speaks fluent Spanish, English, and Italian, explained that Vosavos is a service that will find a maid (or nanny) for you (whether by day or by week) and will also take the extra steps of paying the maid's salary and also paying all of the other legally-required payments including pension, unemployment, health, uniform, etc. Matteo explained that the cost would be around COP 50,000 a day and you would pay Vosoavos directly. Vosavos takes care of everything else. They screen and interview their maids carefully, I was told.

I know some of you pay a lot less for household help (I've heard everything from 25,000 a day and higher) but for some of us, the peace of mind that you are paying a fair wage while completely complying with all aspects of the law is worth paying a little more.

If you would interested in hearing more about this service, give Matteo a call at Protected content . His email is Protected content .

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners