Join now

We need friends! (Bogotá)

Hello! Buenas Tardes!

My name is Jennifer and I moved to Bogota to be with my husband last year. I am a 28 year old from California and my husband is 29, born in Medellin but spent 20 years in The US. He works full time and I spend most of my time at home or walking around the neighborhood with our puppy. We live in El Tintal. My Spanish needs work to say the least, but I haven't gotten much of an opportunity to speak it besides the clerks at the market.

I am looking for someone to spend time with, possible another married couple that would like to hang out? We love trying new restaurants and exploring different malls and centers. My husband loves to play pool and drink beer in his free time, and we need another couple to play against!

I am currently 5 months pregnant with our first child (it's a girl!) so I don't drink and we don't party very hard. We really would just like to find some friends to share our American side with. We both miss home very much. We love being in Colombia but it would be nice to have a taste of home all the way out here!

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you all!

Bogotá Forum

Our Global Partners