Join now

Babysitting and Flat for free (Bologna)

A friend of mine is searching for:

Bologna, August Protected content

My name is Alessandra Serra. I live in Bologna, Santo Stefano Street, with my family. I have two children, aged seven (Marco) and five (Martina).
As we did last two year with a JHS student, we have the possibility to provide a well-furnished flat for free.
The flat has got a wide bedroom, a kitchen-diner with an oven, a fridge and dishes, and a big bathroom with a washing machine. It is in the centre of the town, near our flat, and ten minutes on foot from the University. In this flat there is a second room used by my husband as a private office, only during the day. The electricity charges and the expenses for heating and water will be divided (50%).
We will give the flat rent-free in exchange of some hours in English with our children. We expect two hours a day baby-sitting and playing in English from Monday to Friday, from a quarter past 5 p.m. to half past 7 p.m. And two evenings a week (one is on Saturday or Sunday) from 7 p.m. to 11/12 p.m.
In our family there is already an housekeeper. For this reason, the student will only have to play and teach English to our son and daughter for few hours a day. No domestic works are demanded.
If you are interested in this purpose we can meet to see the flat together from today to 15th August, and from 31 st August .
I can be contacted by phone and by mail. You can find my contacts below.
Best regards,
 Mobile phone Protected content any time
 alessandra. Protected content