Join now

Employment Inquiry (Bologna)

Views

Hello All,

My name is Jennifer. I currently reside in the US after having lived in Bali, Indonesia for nearly two years teaching English along with working in social media/marketing. My goal (since the age of nine) is to have the opportunity to live in northern Italy. Would anyone be willing to assist me in obtaining employment in Italy? I have been searching diligently, but would really appreciate some form of direction or possibly even a referral.

My employment background consist of seven years of HR experience, three and a half years of teaching (including university level), five years of social media campaigning (for museums, fashion designers, restaurants, etc.), public speaking engagements at universities & educational forums across the U.S. due to my collegiate research; which has resulted in having my research published in two academic journals and over 15 years of administrative experience in governmental departments. I would be more than happy to forward those of you willing to assist me a copy of my CV along with degree and certifications I have received.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in regards to my sincere request.

Warm Regards,
Jennifer

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bologna Forum