Join now

Employment Inquiry (Bologna)

Hello All,

My name is Jennifer. I currently reside in the US after having lived in Bali, Indonesia for nearly two years teaching English along with working in social media/marketing. My goal (since the age of nine) is to have the opportunity to live in northern Italy. Would anyone be willing to assist me in obtaining employment in Italy? I have been searching diligently, but would really appreciate some form of direction or possibly even a referral.

My employment background consist of seven years of HR experience, three and a half years of teaching (including university level), five years of social media campaigning (for museums, fashion designers, restaurants, etc.), public speaking engagements at universities & educational forums across the U.S. due to my collegiate research; which has resulted in having my research published in two academic journals and over 15 years of administrative experience in governmental departments. I would be more than happy to forward those of you willing to assist me a copy of my CV along with degree and certifications I have received.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in regards to my sincere request.

Warm Regards,
Jennifer

Bologna Forum