Human Resource Coordinator (Italian/English) (Bologna)
Consistently ranked in the top ten global coatings companies worldwide, the Valspar Corporation is a global leader in the paint and coatings industry. Since Protected content , Valspar has been dedicated to bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality and the best service - we know this because our customers tell us so. With more than $4.0 billion in sales and more than 10,000 employees in over 30 countries, Valspar is in a unique position to supply customers with best-in-class coating solutions in the coatings industry.
Valspar coatings surround us at work and at home, from food and beverage packaging to iconic buildings, from lawn tractors to cars and heavy equipment, from oil pipes to wood furniture, from walls in homes and offices to hundreds of other uses. If it matters, we're on it.
With the acquisition of Inver, a leader in the sectors of waterborne and powder coating systems, Valspar has been able to increase its presence and service in the European countries. Our mission is to grow our market presence by understanding our customers’ needs and building professional relationships, strengthening our reputation as Technology Leader to become the preferred supplier for our local as well multi-national customers.
For continuous support of our employees, we are looking for a Human Resource Coordinator based in General Industrial Headquarter Europe in Bologna and later being based in our Manufacturing Plant in Minerbio.
Main Resposibilities :
• Prepares and maintains Time & Attendance and Payroll information, keeps various information systems up to date. The individual will become the key contact for maintaining the Italian part of our Global HR Information System (Workday)
• Compiles information, prepares and processes a wide variety of personnel action forms containing confidential and sensitive information, and responds to questions and problems.
• Provides administrative support such as coordinating meetings and agendas, maintaining schedules, developing and preparing newsletters and correspondence, performing research, and other activities.
• Develops and maintains a variety of non-recurring reports regarding operations, personnel, and programs.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; training
Qualifications and knowledge:
• Significant Experience in a comparable HR role, ideally with strong exposure to payroll systems
• Solid understanding of payroll and tax regulations in Italy
• Fluency in English and Italian
• Analytical approach to solve problems, relevant experience in data analysis and reporting
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
• Good Business Understanding
• Curios and creative mindset, willingness to improve processes
• Ideally experience in the Usage of the Zuchetti Software Suite
• Ability to work independently as well as being a Team player
If you are interested or know somebody who might be, drop me an email at Protected content