Join now

HELP:Supertyphoon HAIYANvictims in the Philippines (Bonn)

APPEAL to MY FELLOW INTERNATIONS TO HELP MY COUNTRYMEN WHO ARE VICTIMS OF SUPER TYPHOON HAIYAN

I believe you have heard already about the sad news about the super typhoon Haiyan (locally known as typhoon Yolanda) devastating the Philippines especially the regions in Visayas. As a result, it has displaced more than 477,000 people and the estimated death reach to 10,000 already. This regions now are isolated as Haiyan has destroyed all communication lines, the airport in Tacloban City were washed out by the storm surged that only military flights are allowed to land, and debris (e.g. uprooted trees, electric posts, etc.) are blocking the roadways. For more news about it, you can check:

Protected content

Protected content

THIS IS THE REASON WE APPEAL THE SUPPORT OF MY FELLOW INTER-NATIONS MEMBERS. Also with the Filipinos who are part of Internations, please help me with this fund-raising project by donating and/or spreading the news to your friends, family, and co-workers and company here in Germany.

As a Filipino residing abroad, it is very sad to learn about the situation. A city where I went to a few months ago during my internship with German Development Cooperation (GIZ) were almost wiped out. I was wondering how my co-workers and friends and their families are at the moment because authorities have a hard time assessing the situation because the area is now isolated.

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN SEND DONATIONS:

for PAYPAL and CREDIT CARD: Phillipine Red Cross

STEPS
1. go to : Protected content
2. choose "supertyphoon Yolanda" for the campaign you want to support
3. then choose how much you will donate. Note that this is indicated in Philippine currency. For an idea, Protected content costs around 10 euro.
4. Then choose the payment method (paypal or credit card).
Once you are done with this steps it will direct you to key in all the information needed to complete your donation

2. Deposit through a German Bank Account: I am still coordinating with Jesuit Mission in Germany for this one. I will keep you posted.

WE REALLY APPEAL TO YOUR GENEROSITY. Your donations even as little as 1 to 5 euros is already worth 1 to 5 kilos of rice in the Philippines, just so you can have a picture of the value of your donations. BUT bigger donations are VERY MUCH welcome of course.

I am looking forward to your support. Please help me spread the information about this fund raising project to your family, friends, co-workers, company management, in Facebook, or through email to your network.

Thank you so much! Maraming Salamat!

Grace Aragon
Protected content

Bonn Forum

Our Global Partners