Sunny, lofty 2 bedroom BN-Friesdorf (Bonn)
• 2 level Maisonette with balcony / terrace, custom kitchen, 1,5 bathrooms
• Living area: ca. Protected content
• Additional utility area: ca. 8 m²
• Rooms: 3, Protected content , 1 bath, kitchen, living room)
• Rent (“cold”/ Kaltmiete): 1.370 €, Utilities Protected content , parking 30 €
• Location: The apartment is located on the edge of the main shopping street of Bad-Godesberg Friesdorf. The tram stop Max-Löbner-Straße (lines 16, Protected content within walking distance in three minutes, as well as shops for daily needs (bakery, bank, grocery stores, organic grocer). Ideally located for Telekom, Deutsche Post, UN, etc.
Built in Protected content , the house was extensively modernized in Protected content . The very bright apartment comprises the 2nd floor and the attic. Parking on a private parking lot, a private basement room and a lockable bike shed are available. A communal laundry room and private storage room are available in the basement
Lower level: large living room and dining room, guest or study, kitchen, hallway, guest toilet, south-facing balcony. Upper level: bedroom, walk-in closet, hall, bathroom with tub and shower.
The apartment is equipped with high quality, tasteful features, such a custom kitchen, open wardrobe in the corridor area, two custom wardrobes upstairs, walk in closet. The apartment features white profiled doors with stainless steel handles. Flooring: Beech parquet in the living rooms, granite flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms.
On the 2nd floor, floor heating has been installed (attic features radiator). The central heating is a modern gas-fired heating. The house approaches the energy consumption values of low-energy houses.
For more info, appointments, floor plans contact Patrick Merl: Protected content