Join now

nanny- live in- english (Bordeaux)

Dear family.
My name is Andrea, I’m 41 years old, originally Slovakian, but I was working 17 years in London and 2 years in Switzerland as a nanny and teacher.I´m looking for a nanny job live in or out.
My English is absolutely fluent and I really enjoy working with children. I have many experiences with babies and with any age grouts from families or nursery schools.I am a responsible, capable, reliable and patient, comfortable carrying out any duty, be it feeding, teaching, playing, taking care of hygiene and safety, even giving them an ear when required, to name just a few. I have a teaching background. I was responsible for a safe and stimulating daily activities and I know all nursery rhymes and educational stimulating activities suitable to each age group. I’m good at art and crafts as well in sports such as swimming, cycling, tennis, hiking ect. In my last job I was working in Nursery school with Protected content old children. Presently I am still in daily contact with childcare because I helping my family and looking after my nice 4year old Michaela and 9 years old nephew Jarko. My personality is peacefull, naturally happy, active and self-motivated, reliable and flexible and communicative. I’m hardworking and caring, independent in nanny work.
I am available ASAP.
Thank you and I hope you would consider me as a suitable candidate.
I‘m free to travel immediately to any country for the right job.

Andrea Valentova