Join now

Call for Participants - Photography & Book Exhibi (Boston)

A Massachusetts Cultural Diversity Nonprofit Project –

I would like to include you in a photography book and exhibition project that celebrates cultural diversity in Massachusetts, a mini United Nations.

If you are born in these countries, please get in touch: Protected content

Niger, Botswana, Swaziland, Mauritania, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles, Madagascar, Equatorial Guinea, Comoros, Djibouti, Libya, Montenegro, Palestine, Oman, Yemen, U.A.E., Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Brunei, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Greenland, Mongolia, Fiji, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Paraguay

Foreign-born Individuals in the project live in MA and are naturalized U.S. citizens, as this is the common thread among the Protected content the project representing Protected content .

I can photograph you at home, your workplace or a location of your choice. It would take 15 minutes of your time. You can choose the photograph that you like for the book and exhibition. Also, you will receive a complimentary book on publication.

The photo caption includes:
Country of Birth
Name
Year of Birth
Year of U.S. Citizenship
City of Residence

Please contact me anytime with questions or more information if you are interested. Thank you.
Protected content . Protected content

See the current Exhibition of Cultural Diversity Portraits at the Somerville public library on 79 Highland Street through July, then travels to Worcester Public Library though August.

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners