In the last couple of weeks I heard of a few opportunities for job placement within the Marketing Research industry. If anyone is interested/actively looking, please read below and consider applying directly.
• Senior Analyst - Meijer Customer & Shopper Insights - Grand Rapids, Michigan - contact Ruben Alcaraz, Protected content
• Senior Project Manager - Copernicus, Boston - contact Tom Giacoponello, Protected content
• Market Research focused searches for a top ranked consulting firm. Our client is a Vault.com Top 3 “Best Consulting Firm to Work” agency. They are focused on the Life Science industry. They provide a sustainable office based consulting setting, best in sector clients, and meritocracy approach. It is one of our favorite clients. They strive for an inclusive, supportive culture really looking out for their employees needs.
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Methodologist, a Qualitative PMR Sr. Consultant, and a Moderator Consultant. Offices in NYC and Boston.
I would be delighted to discuss with you at your convenience.
Cory K. Salmela
Med Search Network
• Our company: Protected content is looking for a Research Director to join our team. Listed below is our company and job description regarding our opportunity, let me know if this would be of interest to you:
Affinnova is the global leader in optimization technology for marketing content. Using evolutionary algorithms, our patented IDDEA® technology enables consumers to collectively evolve the optimal product, communication or design concept from all possible alternatives. IDDEA empowers constituencies across the marketing ecosystem to effectively create and deploy innovative content, resulting in higher success rates, larger businesses, accelerated speed to market and lower costs.
The Market Research Director/Director of Client Services is responsible for leading the strategic thinking and application of IDDEA solutions and associated offerings to help clients effectively develop new products, revitalize existing brands, design packaging, and create marketing campaigns. This individual works closely with VP of Client Services and Client Management (sales) and will manage a team of research managers and support staff through the design, execution, and analysis process. Specific responsibilities include:
Vice President of Client Services
• Proven track record of success on supplier side market research with a concentration in quantitative research methodologies, e.g., discrete choice and conjoint
• Clear career progression that includes leading and growing a team
• Proven track record of quantifiable accomplishments
• Experience working on international projects preferred