I'm hiring a Sr. Marketing Analytics Consultant.
If you are interested, please feel free to ping me at Protected content
Pitney Bowes Business Insight is currently seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant to work with clients on analytics engagements to support customer-focused analysis, such as; response analysis, churn prediction, credit-risk and cross-sell potential in industries such as banking, insurance, telco and retail. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, and possess strong business acumen, quantitative/database marketing experience and a consulting mindset to help support our continued growth. This position will be located in our Boston, MA office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare customer datasets for analysis/modeling by cleansing, transforming, auditing, combining, aggregating and disaggregating raw data
• Audit and interrogate data to answer specific business-oriented questions about the customer base
• Build predictive models of customer behavior (response, churn, value, incremental lift (uplift) models)
• Provide consultancy to customers and staff to support data preparation, analysis and modeling
• Provide standard and custom training to end users of the software on applications of analytics in marketing
• Manage and address queries and concerns with Portrait’s analytics solution
• Support of internal and external clients (i.e. customers and sales)
• Improve processes around analysis, reporting and modeling
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Industry experience in marketing analytics applications in one or more of our target verticals (retail, banking, insurance and telco)
• Experience in building and using data warehouses or data-marts for customer focused analysis
• Experience in working within a customer analysis or insight team with responsibility for one or more of the following activities:
o Analytical Data builds (incorporating data preparation, automated data load processing, aggregation / derivation and model building)
o Data Mining / Customer insight
o Building customer models from both static and behavioral (transactional) data e.g.
? Response modeling and targeting
? Predictive modeling for retention (e.g. churn)
o Campaign analysis and performance reporting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to liaise directly with our clients
• Ability to travel up to 40% (though rare) throughout the US, including overnight travel.
• Business consulting skills + client facing skills + quantitative marketing experience
• Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a mathematical or statistical background
• Experience with Uplift modeling (also known as incremental modeling, net-lift modeling, delta modeling)
This position offers a great opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive company fueled by intelligent, driven and committed employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Opportunity Employer