Join now

Invitation to 2nd InterNations BarNight at Match Lounge on Thursday, September 4th !! (Boston)

My dear Friends,

After the huge success of our 1st InterNations BarNight at the Match Lounge and the past 3 InterNations get-togethers at the Harvard Downtown Club, I am happy to announce our 2nd InterNations BarNight taking place at Match again on Thursday evening, September 4th.

Where?

Match
94 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA Protected content
Protected content

When?

Starting at 8 pm on Thursday, September 4th

Please come early to avoid waiting in the line!

Review:

Citysearch writes: “Located in the former home of the Blue Cat Cafe, Match sports a stylish atmosphere similar to those of sister establishments Jillian's and Lucky Strike Lanes. Lounge seating, dim lighting and a hipster soundtrack go hand-in-hand with designer cocktails like the "Pop Culture" martini (served in a glass rimmed with Pop Rocks candy).”’

Directions?

Match is located at the intersection of Newbury Street and Massachusetts Avenue, just across the Street from Best Buy (formerly Virgin Records)!
Bostonians can take the Green Line (B, C, D), since the Match Lounge is conveniently located next to the Green Line T Stop “Heynes Conventional Center/ICA”. From Cambridge, take the #1 bus to Boston and get off at Newbury Street. Match is directly across the street, in a 1 minute walking distance from Best Buy.

Cave: Please remember to bring your passport!! (as required in all bars in MA)

Given its beautiful interiour design and its convenient location at the crossings of Newbury Street and Mass Avenue, Match is the perfect place to come together after work and relax while enjoying a few drinks.

Without a doubt I am very excited about seeing you all again & look forward to meeting all of you on Thursday evening in 2 weeks at Match!

Emre & John

P.S.: Certainly, you are very welcome to give me a call in case you should have any problems finding the Match Lounge or having trouble getting in ( Protected content ).

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners