Join now

Party at the Foundation Lounge! (Boston)

Hi Bostonians,

I would like to make you aware of a special event taking place tomorrow evening at the Foundation Lounge. I can definitely recommend the Foundation Lounge! I will be there tomorrow and look forward to perhaps meeting you.

Emre

Information from the website ( Protected content

Temptation Friday (2/1/08) @ F O U N D A T I O N Lounge

THIS Friday night we have a special event for you, as our Temptation Friday's move to F O U N D A T I O N Lounge!!

** For those of you who don't already know, Foundation Lounge was Awarded Best of Boston Protected content Boston magazine and Boston's Best Protected content Improper Bostonian magazine **

When:
Friday - February 1st, Protected content
Doors Open @ 10:30

Music:
DJ Matty D Spinnin' - top 40, Mash Ups and Exclusive Remixes.

The Foundation Lounge is located at Protected content Avenue within the Hotel Commonwealth in Kenmore Square, Boston.

Foundation has a stylish bar setup with a great crowd in the heart of Boston. It also has an outdoor Patio in which is always open including VALET parking @ our front door!!

This is a Protected content !!

Admission:
If you are on DENNIS G's Guest List There will be No Cover!! Just make sure you say that at the door!

Get there early!! Foundation gets packed and The lines get long, so trust me you don't wanna wait!!

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners