Join now

Presenting at HARVARD (Boston)

Views

I don't whether this topic is valuable to anyone of you or not but, I am so excited to share this news with you. Although, it rarely happens.

Few months back, I submitted a proposal at 21st Academic Forum to conduct a workshop on Articulate Storyline 2.

The 21st Century Academic Forum is a global group of researchers and educators dedicated to supporting research that has the potential to influence the shaping of educational policy and practices to more effectively prepare students for the unique challenges of the 21st century. An overwhelming body of research indicates that students are leaving formal educational institutions inadequately prepared for the workforce and their lives in the knowledge-based economy. Join us to help turn the tide in education!

The theme of the Third 21st Century Academic Forum Conference at Harvard is Facilitating, Fostering, and Harnessing Innovation to Meet Key Challenges of the 21st Century. The organizers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a variety of perspectives under three major topic tracks: Protected content and Learning in the 21st Century; Protected content , Innovation, and Entrepreneurship; and Protected content Responsible / Impactful Research.

GOOD NEWS!! is that they have accepted my proposal and want me to conduct 30 minutes workshop at Harvard.

Here is the abstract of my workshop:

This workshop is all about designing, developing and accessing e-learning by using Articulate Storyline 2 where teachers and students will get to know that How Storyline will help them to develop highly interactive course and integrate into any Learning Management System.

Fasten your seat belts: Conference date September Protected content , 2015.

Anyone who is planning to visit Boston or US on September. You are more than welcome to join me at Harvard.

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners