Join now

Pub Night at the Downtown Harvard Club (Boston)

Dear Friends:

I am organizing an impromptu InterNations gathering tomorrow at the Downtown Harvard Club.

Every month they hold 'pub night' events which are basically happy hour gatherings. The Downtown Harvard Club has one of the most spectacular views in the whole city.

For information on the Downtown Harvard Club, you can link here:
Protected content

Also here are photos:
Protected content

The hors d’oeuvres (free) from 5:30 to 7:30 are very, very tasty.

It's free and as a promotion they always give away event tickets in a raffle.

Logistics: I am leaving Central Square (Cambridge) on the Red Line at 5:15pm.

You can come with me from Central or just meet me at the Club. It's very convenient if you work in the Financial District or some other part of Downtown Boston.

Please RSVP so I can put you on the list for the party.

Please email at Protected content - my contact # is Protected content .

Hope to see you tomorrow!

-John

Full information on the site can be seen here:

Event Details: PUB NIGHT DOWNTOWN!

Thursday, May 15, Protected content
One Federal Street, 38th floor
5:30 pm to Closing

Be sure to bring all of your friends to this great evening of mingling, networking, and enjoying spectacular views of the city! We’ll have fantastic drinks and complimentary hot & cold hors d’oeuvres from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. We’ll also hold a drawing for two free tickets to the June 6th Red Sox vs. Seattle Mariners game! Reservations are not necessary, and regular Pub dinner service will be available until 10 pm. After 4 pm, parking in the One Federal Street Garage is just $7 for the entire evening. There’s no charge for admission, and members are welcome to bring guests! Dress code is business casual – no jeans or sneakers, please.

Start time: 5:30 PM

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners