Join now

Room available in Cambridge February 2010, $700 (Boston)

Room available in a two-bedroom apartment from February 1st. The room is 10’ x 13’, has hardwood floors, one window and a large closet.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor, in a 3 storey-building and has large windows oriented East and West so the main room, which combines living room and the kitchen is always luminous. The kitchen is fully furnished with a dishwasher. There is also a basement to store extra-items such as bikes. Laundry is in the basement and is $1.5 (one wash and two dryers).
The place is located Protected content St, 10mn walk from Central Square, Protected content from Harvard Sq but right at the 68 stop.
I am a 26 female professional girl. I work for a market-research firm in the renewable energy industry in Cambridge, near Kendall Square. I work full-time during the week and come back home around 6.30pm. I usually stay at home during the week, cooking, watching some TV and sometimes working. At week-ends, I meet my friends, have a drink, and go to my dance classes, to the movies, read…
I am looking for a female roommate, in her twenties-thirties, who is clean, sociable and is happy to chat sometimes at night after a long day of work. Occasional parties/friends coming over are fine as long as it is not too often.
The rent includes everything (cable, internet, utilities). Please no pets.
Please contact me by email and I’ll be happy to provide you with more information.

Boston Forum