Join now

single family home for rent starting June 1 (Boston)

I am moving to Munich, so I will be renting my house in the west end of Malden starting in June.

The house has 3 bedrooms, about Protected content feet with a really nice yard and a vegetable garden is possible (I can even get it started for you!). All modern appliances including laundry area off the kitchen, dishwasher and disposal. My decor is very warm, artistic and a bit funky. Not the typical house at all =)

The neighborhood is really pretty, with lots of trees and older victorian houses, the middlesex fells is only a few blocks away, the orange line is a Protected content walk, and the rt 99 bus is two blocks away. Tufts is a very short drive and there is easy access to rt 93. I have great neighbors, too - very friendly and welcoming.

Rent is in the Protected content , depending on any utilities you'd like included. I prefer to offer it furnished, but for a long term lease, unfurnished is also no problem.

I will be having an agent watch over the place, so if you have any trouble or need repairs, you will have someone on call for assistance. However, because I am listing this here on my own, there would be no agent fee to rent the place (there may be a small fee to run your application/credit report but that's it).

please drop me a note if interested!