Join now

Hi there !!! (Brasilia)

I've been looking for jobs in Brazil, and I've been contacted by few recruiters for comission based jobs, but I am interested in a full-time job, Im currently working in Qatar as a marketing coordinator for Krispy Kreme and TGI Fridays, kindly find my cv below.

Ahmed Amr Abdelsamie Abdalla
Address in Doha: C19/Ras Abu Aboud Al Emadi Buildings , Doha, Qatar
Address in Cairo: 1 Khaled Ibn Waleed st, Masaken Sheraton, Old Johnson & Johnson building, Cairo, Egypt
Home : Protected content
Mobile : Protected content
E-mail : Protected content

Education

MBA, expected year of graduation Protected content
University of Wales

B.A., International Business and Management, Minor: Arabic June Protected content
London Metropolitan University, London, United Kingdom. Graduated with a BA in International Business and Management and Minor in Arabic
Education H.S. Protected content
American International School in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt. High School American Diploma

Objective

- Seeking a Challenging Opportunity in the Marketing Department for a managerial position in a well established Company.

Working experience

 Currently working as a Senior Marketing Coordinator at Americana Group – Restaurants Division – Qatar Branch (TGI Friday's and Krispy Kreme)
Responsibilities :

• Planning, Executing & Monitoring Marketing Promotions and Advertising Campaigns for the brand
• Closely monitoring the utilization of the Marketing Materials inside the stores
• Tracks the performance of new products launches in terms of sales mix and Incidence rate, promotions and kids programs.
• Prepares certain marketing reports ( product mix, sales mix , mode of service )
• Developing Local store marketing activities for under-performing restaurants
• Follow up with suppliers on delivery date of the printing material.

Contracts Administrator in Tharwa Petroleum December Protected content Protected content Cairo, Egypt
I worked in the contracts department in Tharwa Petroleum Company Egypt as a Contracts Administrator, my job revolves around making contracts for my company with other companies. For example "Internet service" or "Oil Tunnels". I deal with different kinds of contracts like: Direct Order, Farm in and Tenders. I was also required to update contracts on a regular basis and make them easier to understand in both languages (Arabic and English), our department is not really involved with the legal or financial part or technical bit, so whenever there is a committee we are sent with representatives from the technical, financial and legal departments.

Summer Training

Trainee Protected content 2010
DB Schenker, Cairo, Egypt
Trained in the marketing department by one of the top three logistics companies in
the world (DB Schenker)

Trainee 2009
National Bank of Egypt (United Kingdom) London, United Kingdom
I was trained in the National Bank of Egypt in the UK for nearly 2 months, and I was trained in most of the departments including: credit, settlements, dealing, marketing and sales.

Languages

Arabic Mother tongue.
English Fluent
French Basic
Spanish Basic

Computer skills

. Windows V.Good

MS Office V.Good

Personal Data

Date of birth: 29/9/1987
Place of birth: Egypt
Military status: Exempted