Join now

Intensive Portuguese Course in April 2011 (Brasilia)

Hello,

I am Francisco, Portuguese Teacher since Protected content lived in Spain, Uruguay and The Netherlands. Now I am back to Brasilia and have started my own school at Café Blenz Protected content . I found a very nice classroom at the second floor of this café.

I am a very experienced teacher (not like the trainees at UNB) and have developed my own teaching materials.

I love to teach Portuguese and that´s why I started with my own school "Português para Todos" (Portuguese for Everyone). I am also organising extra activities like excursions, lectures, etc.

I am offering an intensive Portuguese course for beginners from Monday April 4th to Thursday April 28th. Mondays to Thursdays from 5 to 6:30 pm. The price is Protected content including all the teaching materials.

I also have a conversation group on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:30 to 12:00 am. A single lesson costs 50 reais and one month (8 lessons) cost Protected content .

If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me through Internations or e-mail: Protected content or mobile Protected content .

Obrigado!

Francisco.

Brasilia Forum