Join now

Join our local and worldwide InterNations Groups! (Brasilia)

Hi everyone!
As a new consul of Brasilia Professional Networking and Brasilia Sports groups I'd like to invite you all to join our activities, and yes they are open not just for Albatross members but for all, Basic members, too.

Let me explain: As Basic Member you can attend to our group's activities, too. Everyone who signs up for InterNations gets two free trials to test the activity groups - this way, members can have a nonbinding look and see. If you like one of our local groups, please consider upgrading your account to Albatross Membership so you can become a group member. This way our local groups will be stronger and much more active, and better yet, you can be part of any other InterNations groups in Brazil and worldwide!

I think this is great: wherever you go, you'll never be alone and you'll be part of that InterNations local community: as Albatross you can join activity groups worldwide with monthly get-togethers in more than Protected content in the world. Including Brasília, Goiânia, Campinas, São Paulo, Rio, Porto Alegre. São Paulo alone has more than 15 activities groups!

To receive invitations for our above Brasilia groups activities - as Basic Member - just add me to your network/contacts and I'll let you know about our next coming events sending you an invitation message.

I'd like to invite you all to drop me any ideas for our groups, too. I do think that's why we're here at InterNations: to share our contacts, international and life experiences.

Best,

Don Rocha
Protected content
Protected content

If you considering upgrading your account to Albatross, see below:

InterNations network is represented by more than Protected content communities all over the world. See all InterNations Communities map here:
Protected content

Watch some worldwide InterNations group activities videos below.

InterNations Bologna 5th anniversary party:
Protected content

InterNations Bangkok Social Networking Event:
Protected content

InterNations Barcelona:
Protected content

InterNations Copenhagen January Protected content
Protected content

Brasilia Forum

Our Global Partners