Join now

Looking for a job in marketing / e-business (Brasilia)

Hello dear friends,

My name is Louis and I'm french, I have work experience abroad in Africa and Brazil is my next journey.

I speak French(mothertongue), English(fluent),Spanish (intermediary). Regarding Portuguese Language I'm learning by myself and I will take lessons. (I'm a fast learner)

I 'm planning to live in Brasilia soon, my skills are reparted in three categories :

- Project management :
(internship 6 month ) RAPP, Paris (the digital marketing affiliate of the DDB Worldwide/Omnicom advertising Group): management of email campaign (newsletters) and of website contents; liaison with creative and technical teams (HTML integration); identification of client requirements, management of project resourcing and of daily schedule

- La Mode Timbrée, Paris ( Protected content - e-commerce web site),
(Free part time) Design: full website and logo creation,
Webmaster: referencing process, management of site updates.

- Media : (internship 3 month) Havas Media Africa, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Bolloré Group).
Media analyst covering how companies or products are portrayed and covered in different media (newspapers, television, radio); reporting to customers.

- Communication : (Internship 4 months) SNCF, Paris (French Railways, infrastructure division) External communication, design of job adverts, planning of information sessions, Intranet supervision, processing of newsletters.

As for my diploma :

- IDRAC Business School, Paris, France
Bachelor Degree in Management and Customer Relationship. Graduated Protected content

- ISC Paris (Business School).
Master’s degree in e-business graduated July Protected content .

Major in e-business: Information and Communications Technology Law (ICT), project management, business plan, website development, mobile commerce, and community management. Final report on the Crowdfunding industry.

Subjects studied: Managing interactions with customers, marketing, sales, Protected content .

If you have any open position for me please let me know and I will be glad to give you further information.

Best regards

Louis de Parisot
Linkedin : louis de parisot

Brasilia Forum