Join now

New activity group Consul (Brasilia)

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been invited by our kind ambassadors to become a Consul at the InterNations Brasilia Hang Outs activity group, and I’m very happy to have a more active role on our Community.

To those who don’t know me yet, I’d like to make a brief introduction: I was born in Salvador-BA, but I live in Brasilia since Protected content . I’ve always been involved with events and the cultural life of the city (either organizing or attending to activities). I worked as an Events manager for five years, two of them at Livraria Cultura, organizing concerts, plays, book clubs, children's activities and, of course, book launches! I enjoy sharing suggestions of cultural activities, and also organizing diners, wine/beer tastings and soirées.

I look forward to meeting you all at the Brasilia Hang Outs activity group events, and I’m maturing some ideas for interesting events to take place soon. If you want to participate, please join the group: Protected content

Also, I’d like to take the opportunity to ask you two questions: What kind of events do you like most? What would encourage you to become an Albatross Member?

Brasilia Forum

Our Global Partners