Join now

yard sales - garage sales - now online for free! (Brasilia)

Hi all,

firstly I apologize for the spam but I think it is useful information! ;)

I moved to Brasilia last December and immediately I was shocked by the high prices for certain items. It also surprised me how people were buying and selling stuff in garage sales all around the city.

Soon after, I decided I would create a website where users can buy and sell second hand or even new products. I know there are some options already in the market ( mercadolibre, olx,... ) but the difference being that your choices are based on proximity, in your city, in your neighbourhood... in your CEP. I also thought that it would be very practical to offer the possibility to bargain online, make offers to the seller below the original target sale price. Of course I couldn't stop thinking about some more extra features... to use Google maps to make the search process easier, newsletters, English-Portuguese translations... all these things are already on-line and all for FREE.

I am glad to present to you....

Protected content - Buy and Sell inside your CEP !

and I would appreciate, if you find it useful, to forward, share, tweet or whatever, in order to extend and promote it as much as possible. That would benefit all of us, maybe we can finally find some good bargains in Brasilia!!! and all done from our cosy sofas! ;)

Also any kind of suggestion to improve the site is welcomed!

happy eYards!
Jose

Brasilia Forum

Our Global Partners