Join now

►17.12.(FRI) 20:00-Internations & CS meeting (Bratislava)

Hi friends, expats, Internations’ and all open minded people,

I’d like to invite you to the pre-christmas meeting which conect party of Internations.org and Couchsurfing.org people. This event will happen on Friday 17.12. at 20:00 in our favorite place Spirit of wine. I believe this is unique opportunity to meet up before Christmas before we will get to our families.

What can you expect: whole back (non-smoking) part of SpiritOfWine is reserved just for us and if there will be coming more than 60 people we will have reserved either front part next to the bar (where can smokers enjoy theirs cigarette ).

So make up your time for Friday 17th, if you want, grab yours friends, some Christmas sweets and signup on one of this servers, so we will have idea, how many of us will be joining the party:

Servers to sign up:
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Looking forward to meet you there

Matej & Ryan

P.S.: I havent found way how to send this to all members of Bratislava group (as far as Ryan has been removed from ambasador), so if you have any idea let me know

Another details about place:

Wine bar is located on Obchodna 31. It’s between tram stops called Poštová and Vysoká (trams 5,7,13,16).

To get in, enter small passage and then turn left (it’s on opposite of “Bar on”). : Protected content

entrance looks like this:)
Protected content

how to get there:
Protected content

Prices there are really nice – 1E for 2dc for wine from kegs (about Protected content for bottle of wine) – Beer Pilzner in bottle 1,50E 0,33L – Shots of spirits 1,50-2,50E – Cheeses from 2E

The place is opened atleast till 2 am and later we will move in some other club, so there is no rush and we can enjoy atmosphere of this place as much as we want.

Event Date
Start date: Dec 17, Protected content
End date: Dec 18, Protected content
Event Location
Obchodna 31, Bratislava - town center
Protected content
Slovak republic

Bratislava Forum

Our Global Partners