PROJECT ENGINEER / Kecskemét. Hungary
You would like to be a member of a newly opened car part manufacturing company?
You would like to work for an automotive organization where the utmost purpose is to produce quality.
If the answer is yes this opportunity is for you!
Our partner is a world-wide known, international automotive company having 2 manufacturing plants. In the last year as a greenfield investment they opened a new factory offering great opportunities in many aspects.
They have several new job posts.
Place of Work: Hungary, Europe (remote work not an option)
Start: As soon as possible
Relocation package: not offered
Salary: not range given, each future employee get offer based on their relevant knowledge.
PROJECT ENGINEER / Kecskemét area
• Follow up the product development process as a project from the order of the customer till the series production
• Project documentation
• Take part in the production of the prototypes
• Regular consultation and presentation of products to customers
• Selection of measurement standards and measuring systems optimization
• Engineering degree
• At least 3 years of experience in automotive area
• Experience in product development or design and/or product development
• Experience in layout development (ProE, Catia, AutoCAD)
• English or German language knowledge
• Agile, proactive personality
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in plastic injection molding and / or lacquering
What we offer:
• Career opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to develop professionally
• Long term, stable workplace
• Development opportunity
• Be part of a new project
Place of work:
• Bács-Kiskun county
• 3-5 years of experience
• University degree (preferably in mechanic, electronic or similar)
• Fluent English OR German
For application please send your English CV: Protected content