Chefparade Arabic cooking experience (Bratislava)
Come experience the incredible flavors of arabic food.
Our own Internations Bratislava member: Darina Szabo (who is half arabic and lived in the arab world for 15 years) will be the special Chef of the night, who will lead the course andwill also talk about the culture and history of the food etc
* The course will be given in English and seating is very limited.
You will learn how to cook the following dishes:
- Modern BabaGhanoush ( arabic vegetable tatarBiftek, arabic tea,
- Meat based main meal mnazzaleh (arabic lasagna)
or lamb, almond rice,
- Vegetable based main meal is Mzaddara rice, garlic yogurt,
Mzaddara is an arabic lentil and onion kind rizotto
- Dessert: Luqme Al Kadi (the judge's bite)
Only 12 places available, secure your spot by contacting us now!
REGISTRATION ENDS ON May 30, Protected content
Register and pay until May 30th to reserve a spot!
Price: 35 eur
Date: Tuesday June 3rd.
For more information, send me a message or reply here.