We're looking for the Community Manager to join our team, who has great ideas about how to get the French speaking mothers and brides joining our websites Protected content and Protected content and to get them talking.
Is that you?
This role will allow you to leverage your deep passion for social media and community building.
We expect that you will be helping us to activate new users, retain the users and grow our brand.
What will be your responsibility:
• Creating, distributing, and/or sharing relevant content.
• Monitoring forum, replying to threads, and answering user questions.
• Making personal connections with users by speaking with them via social media and/or email.
• Moderating comments and respond accordingly.
• Monitoring online presence of the community.
• Helping our development team to improve user experience.
You will spend your working day giving our company a human voice and building a social community that lasts!
What we are looking for:
• FRENCH native speaker (a must have)
• At least intermediate level of ENGLISH or SLOVAK
• Experience in social media (at least you are heavy Facebook user)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent personal skills (we value character more than the skills)
• Positive attitude
• Open minded person
• Good organisational skills
• Able to work independently
* Work in Bratislava
Find a place where you go to work with joy, build your own skills, make new friends, and learn. In our company you will be surrounded by individuals who are passionate about what they do, and passionate about delivering excellence. We hire people with whom this comes naturally, from a range of different backgrounds.
If you feel you can fit our requirements please send us your resume with a short presentation of yourself in slovak or english, so we can get to know you a bit.
• What is the true value you put to your life?
• Do you want to help the world or your community?
• Do you want to share your gifts with others or give something back?
• Why are interested in our offer?
Your resume send to Protected content
The best candidates will be invited to chat with us over a cup of coffee.
We are looking forward to meet you!