Join now

Project Coordinator needed (Bratislava)

Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Assist the Project lead / Program Manager in day to day program management and governance activities for the assigned program by the PMO.- Responsible for assisting the Project lead / Program Manger by updating schedules, risk identification, reporting and internal communication and executing day to day coordination activities.- Advise the PM and IPT on correct and thorough utilization of the PM framework and toolkit developed and made available by PMO- Coordinate with PMO for PMO support to the program IPT.
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
28 August Protected content .

Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Educational Specialization
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a technical field (e.g., engineering, computer science)
Language skills
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with PMO software is a plus.- Strong project planning skills and efficiency in project management- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship management capabilities- Demonstrable skills in project management tools and methodologies- Technical understanding is required- Knowledge of general business is required
Brief description of the company
c2i is a high technology company designing, engineering, producing and marketing advanced composites (carbon, Kevlar and glass-fibre) products for industries such as motorsport, premium automotive, aerospace, defense, satellite communication, motorcycle and industrial. c2i also produces large models and tools - the machine park includes a 6 x 3 x 1.5m 5-axis milling machine, 3 axis milling machine, LECTRA cutter, large 3D Carl Zeiss measuring machine and autoclave. 100% of our products are exported to Western Europe where c2i has sales offices and agents.
Number of employees
Protected content

Protected content .